• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i'm not happy with her vote for cispa but i dont know if this is a big deal or not. if she was planning on movie or running for office there maybe but it just sounds like a family thing?

am i wrong on this? i'm open to other opinions

jake

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Was she simultaneously running for the president of the United States while filling out paperwork for dual-citizenship? The article states that her new citizenship was granted March 19. Now I see it was filed Feb. 19.

Does she maintain her clearances?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Was she simultaneously running for the president of the United States while filling out paperwork for dual-citizenship? The article states that her new citizenship was granted March 19. Now I see it was filed Feb. 19.

Does she maintain her clearances?

good questions!

jake

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Her husband is Swiss. I don't see what the big deal is :dunno:

Her kids wanted to be dual citizens so the whole family just did it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I saw a show and they said/showed everyone had their gun at home.

Jake

I think that might've very well been referring to their issued military weapon/s. They're audited carefully and often - same with the ammo for said weapon.

-J-

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    First, although Bachmann has become painted as the poster child for the Tea Party, I fail to see where she has lived up to the original platform of less government and lower taxes, but rather has ignored those for a collection of stock neocon issues.

Second, given that a solid majority of those of us who participated in the poll do not believe the Republic can be saved, why should she, especially considering that she has a much clearer view of the truth than we do (whether she publicly acknowledges it as such or not).

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/210611-can_the_republic_be_saved.html

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    First, although Bachmann has become painted as the poster child for the Tea Party, I fail to see where she has lived up to the original platform of less government and lower taxes, but rather has ignored those for a collection of stock neocon issues.

Second, given that a solid majority of those of us who participated in the poll do not believe the Republic can be saved, why should she, especially considering that she has a much clearer view of the truth than we do (whether she publicly acknowledges it as such or not).

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/210611-can_the_republic_be_saved.html

I sincerely hope folks on this forum don't put a whole lot of faith in opinion polls taken here, whatever they may be. That's like thinking that just because nobody here likes the current Pres that everyone else in the nation feels the same way. Or, perhaps a more apt simile, it's like thinking that everyone else in the states shares our tastes in firearms just because we favor them here.

Top Bottom