• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkLight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Thorntown
    Mexico leader's message to US: 'No more weapons!' - World news - Americas - Focus on Mexico - msnbc.com

So I wake up this morning and bring up a new internet page, and low and behold the first thing that pops up is MSNBC with this story of Mexico's President Felipe Calderon wasting perfectly good guns to make a sign facing the US.

Strangely enough, the first 3 comments I read on the page all reflected thoughts that went through my head:
    1) Can we put up a "No Illegals Sign"?
    2)If we Legalized all of the Illegal Drugs there would be much less incentive for these Drug Cartels.
    3)We'll stop Holder, if they stop their people.

I would like to know, how are we responsible for the "flow of automatic weapons into Mexico"? I think they should be looking at their own corrupt Military before the US.

Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    isn't there border guards checking for weapons crossing the border ? Wonder how many pale faces are going to Mexico with guns ?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    All I could think was that whoever made that billboard needs a short refresher in kerning.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46425305/ns/world_news-americas/

I would like to know, how are we responsible for the "flow of automatic weapons into Mexico"? I think they should be looking at their own corrupt Military before the US.
    We are responsible for the flow of the automatics to Mexico. Our government has been selling them to Mexico for years. The they find their way from the Mexican military to the cartels, in many cases. Our military trained the hard core Zetas, in previous years. We hold a responsibility for it.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Shouldn't the Mexicans simply send an e-mail to the Department of Justice instead?:dunno:

Seems legit.

I'd be suprised if the DOJ didn't fund the sign to further try and make people forget they're responsible. Maybe it's like a giant post-it note on Holder's desk? He can't seem to remember that having his people trot guns into Mexico is a bad thing and needs a reminder. Ya, that's it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Maybe it's like a giant post-it note on Holder's desk?

Mr. Holder has a dry erase board in his office.

1. Ship bunches of guns to Mexican drug dealers.
    2. Complain that Mexican drug dealers have guns.
    3. Wait for incident on border to involve tragedy.
    4. Roll in blood in front of Congress so guns are banned.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Seems legit.

I'd be suprised if the DOJ didn't fund the sign to further try and make people forget they're responsible. Maybe it's like a giant post-it note on Holder's desk? He can't seem to remember that having his people trot guns into Mexico is a bad thing and needs a reminder. Ya, that's it.

Don't know about funding the sign, but I'm sure the Do(in)J shipped them the guns that were used.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    And, as some of the comments say, "How about a sign that says, 'No More Illegals'?"

I don't even want to think of what they'd crush to make the sign, though.

Blessings,
    Bill

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Mexico leader's message to US: 'No more weapons!' - World news - Americas - Focus on Mexico - msnbc.com

So I wake up this morning and bring up a new internet page, and low and behold the first thing that pops up is MSNBC with this story of Mexico's President Felipe Calderon wasting perfectly good guns to make a sign facing the US.

Strangely enough, the first 3 comments I read on the page all reflected thoughts that went through my head:
    1) Can we put up a "No Illegals Sign"?
    2)If we Legalized all of the Illegal Drugs there would be much less incentive for these Drug Cartels.
    3)We'll stop Holder, if they stop their people.

Sure.... because the weapons are the problem.

What a friggin jackass. No wonder a corrupt military and drug cartels are kicking his ass. Thugs prey on easy targets and fear.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Mr. Holder has a dry erase board in his office.

1. Ship bunches of guns to Mexican drug dealers.
    2. Complain that Mexican drug dealers have guns.
    3. Wait for incident on border to involve tragedy.
    4. Roll in blood in front of Congress so guns are banned.

Speaking of thug bastards, fearless leader's holder and his henchmen are some of the worst sonsof*****es in the game.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    We should place a sign that says...

"We will make you a trade!!... give us back all of our weapons and we will give you back all of your escaped citizens"

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011

What a friggin jackass. No wonder a corrupt military and drug cartels are kicking his ass. Thugs prey on easy targets and fear.

Speaking of thug bastards, fearless leader's holder and his henchmen are some of the worst sonsof*****es in the game.

Top Bottom