• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlwest1213

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    SE Indiana
    Have a meopta 1-4 ZD scope, like new. Any questions or more pictures just send me a msg. I've used it twice, running a total of one 308 mag, and two 5.56 mags. Aside from being heavier, it's just as useful as an aimpoint or eotech on 1x. Clear, bright, and illumination on max is more than enough on a very bright day. I believe it retails for around $1200. If you're looking for a solid 1-4 optic at a great price, this is it. Can't get a solid picture through the tube to do the glass and reticle enough justice. That's the best I could get with an iPhone.

American Defense Recon QD mount not included, but can be for additional cost.

Can be reached at 812 five nine three 9257.

Included:
    -meopta 1-4 ZD. $750

The ZD 1-4x22 RD delivers the versatility needed for close quarter situations up to and beyond 600 yards. A true 1x magnification allows rapid, eyes open target acquisition normally associated with reflex red dot sights yet with a quick turn of the magnification control you can engage at extended ranges. Optimized for daylight and challenging low-light conditions the RD illuminated reticle system provides 7 levels of intensity with intermediate off positions between each setting. Whether tactical or precision 3-gun competition, the ZD 1-4x22 RD is perfect for the professional wanting the finest optic for their AR or modern sports rifle.

ar, ar15, 5.56, .223, 308, 9mm, variable, rifle

Attachments

• IMG_1639.jpg
      IMG_1639.jpg
      805.6 KB · Views: 30
    • IMG_1632.jpg
      IMG_1632.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 16
    • IMG_1631.jpg
      IMG_1631.jpg
      905.2 KB · Views: 27
    Top Bottom