• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Wonder if the new Indiana Constitutional carry law that went into effect July 1st had them worried they might risk turning away too many potential customers if they kept the signs in place?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Huh. I looked both entrances when I was there today (only looked at 1 entrance last week) and didn't see it, but I was looking for the no guns symbol that use to be there at both entrances. Open carried the whole time as usual
    I generally OC there too when I step foot in the place.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    It was left of the west entrance door about 3’ from the ground with several other signs. Had the blue gun with the circle and line through it and right of the depiction of the gun “No open carry”
    Then they must of really moved them to be out of sight. Prior they were at about 5-6' level. Eye level for most. Wonder why they'd move them that low. Maybe only midgets aren't allowed to carry. Or kids. Kinda like the signs at amusement parks. You must be this tall to ride :lmfao: I'll look again next Saturday when I'm there

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    At the Mishawaka south and they now have a "OPEN CARRY PROHIBITED." sign at the front door.

(I took the picture in my vehicle and zoomed in. Sorry about the quality)

PXL_20220727_223415628.jpg

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    A Meijer, Walmart, or other Business "No Guns" sign in whatever fashion displayed is just a Company Policy. A presentation of upper management's opinion concerning their private property operation. Refusing to obey their Company Policy by secretly carry a gun into their private property is NOT the breakage of a Law. When they catch you carrying that gun inside their property and ask you to leave, your refusal is Trespassing and is breaking a law. So don't get caught. Be smart - Leave it in your vehicle or Carry Concealed.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    A Meijer, Walmart, or other Business "No Guns" sign in whatever fashion displayed is just a Company Policy. A presentation of upper management's opinion concerning their private property operation. Refusing to obey their Company Policy by secretly carry a gun into their private property is NOT the breakage of a Law. When they catch you carrying that gun inside their property and ask you to leave, your refusal is Trespassing and is breaking a law. So don't get caught. Be smart - Leave it in your vehicle or Carry Concealed.
    Or take your money elsewhere

Top Bottom