• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Meijer has 50% off all Tekton, Black and Decker (the disposable household grade stuff), Plano tool boxes, and some tapes and adhesives.

The Tekton stuff is as good as old Craftsman... They got me for $250, but I got $500 in tools I had wanted.

Mp40c6l.jpg

PCm0GiK.jpg

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Sure wish their website listed more... just a pile of staple guns. utility knives, and tape measures.

I didn't even get that far. Meijer's website has sucked for ages. They seem to genuinely not want to get into online sales.

Figured I'd swing by the store for groceries this week instead of my regular place and browse in person. I could use a small kit to keep in the house with the 3D printer. Its becoming annoying to go to the garage constantly.

Plus if I buy the tools to constantly work on it, it shouldn't need any additional work. :cool:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I picked up an inch pound torque wrench and a couple of other small things. The Merrillville Meijer did not have much selection.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I finally wondered over to my local Meijer... It was pretty picked over, but had exactly what was on my mind anyhow.

I'd have kept walking at $50 for sure, but for $25 I was online. It is exactly perfect for my 3D printer tools/spares/etc box and is actually nicer than most of my big boy tool boxes.

Thanks for the heads up!

Turkeys are still $0.79/lb too.

Top Bottom