• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Providing the student has a firm grasp of fundamentals and high probability occurrences, this should be valuable training.

If you carry a gun regularly and have not done any medical classes of this sort you are doing yourself and your family a disservice. Here is a great location and reasonable price with a qualified instructor. Get signed up.

So I'm reading the thread up to the end thinking "I've got to get to this, how have I missed this thread all this time?"

As of this time the class is full. I will make a new post when the next class opens up!

Then of course I get here..... DDDOOoooooGH! Story of my life, to late.

CavMedic, if you remember to, could you bump this thread with a link to a new thread if/when you decide to make another course offering? That way I'll more likely find it when it shows up on the list of threads I've posted in that have new posts.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I don't get on this sight very often due to work schedule...but would you please PM me when you offer a class again?

I was a Volunteer EMT from 1990-2005 and would love to get the mind back going, brush up on my skills, and glean a few new things from someone with different experiences!

Thank you...Amishman44

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    OK. Anyone near by want to carpool with me? I am on the southern side of Terre Haute just out of town proper.

PM me, willing to drive and meet you if it makes the drive to the class easier. I would love it have company or to go with you driving. I just don't like going alone but I will and I will be there ontime. I have it mapped out and in the bPS too. Seems it is just a bit more than an hour so I will be fine if no one else wants to car pool. While I am happy to throw you a few buch=ks for cash, riding with me is free. :)

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    I should have gotten on here earlier to thank CavMedic for putting this training on and to Parabellum for hosting. It was a great class and I'm looking forward to the next one. Like so much training we discuss on here this is stuff I hope to never use but it is valuable to have the exposure.

C ya,

brian

Top Bottom