Mayors Against Illegal Guns at Purdue University! Please Help!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I was just told this already happened last night and a quick google search backs that up. Do you have confirmation something else is going on tonight?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    There are two other threads going on this, maybe the mods can merge them? Kirk intimated he is attending (as have a few others). I would LOVE to see the gun-grabbers outnumbered.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Please join us at Purdue University this Wed. @ 6:30 pm in Matthews Hall, Rm 210 for a panel discussion with Virginia Tech survivor and Senior Policy Advocate Collin Goddard, Purdue Police Chief John Cox and other great panelists about campus safety and gun violence prevention. It will be a really informative and interesting panel — and pizza and refreshments will be served!

To RSVP, please use this link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JqLpoRCBTc0YJ0zIloDwe0zRTdFSAb0NQk2NiCSyizY/viewform

That is from MDA - IN page.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    To hell with RSVP for this. I don't care about their pizza and soft drinks. I sure as hell ain't gonna give 'em my name or e-mail address either.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Please join us at Purdue University this Wed. @ 6:30 pm in Matthews Hall, Rm 210 for a panel discussion with Virginia Tech survivor and Senior Policy Advocate Collin Goddard, Purdue Police Chief John Cox and other great panelists about campus safety and gun violence prevention. It will be a really informative and interesting panel — and pizza and refreshments will be served!

To RSVP, please use this link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JqLpoRCBTc0YJ0zIloDwe0zRTdFSAb0NQk2NiCSyizY/viewform

That is from MDA - IN page.

MDA - IN may osculate my harry dark side.

Garander

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Lafayette/Huntington
    NO! Purdue is a GUN FREE ZONE! it would not go well if people open carry so please don't bring your firearms. Please also act professionally and memorize some good pro-2nd amendment quotes! It appears that we will have a good amount of people there, good job everybody.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh - A "GUN FREE ZONE!"

Well, When you put it that way then of course I would never carry there.

I wouldn't want to be scolded or worse - get told to leave.....:rolleyes:

PURPLE

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    :patriot::popcorn:

I wish I hadn't torn up my alumni letter last night asking for money now....I could have responded and let them know I'll donate when they restore the freedom on campus .

Garander

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Lafayette/Huntington
    Yeah yeah yeah Gun Free Zones blah blah...hahaha its just will look better if its in the news that everyone follows the rules and people don't get thrown out. From the people i've talked to wear your empty holsters though to identify yourself. Maybe Jeff Cox will rethink this anti-campus carry position.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Even with a "free pizza" bribe...just how many folks do they expect will show up on a conservative-leaning campus (as universities go) with little to no notice?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    tumblr_mkvknou8Wc1r0jlbgo1_400.gif

Top Bottom