Mayday, Mayday motorcycle mechanic needed...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I am planning to ride my bike to Ark. on June 1st. I had a guy all set to do some work for me he was supposed be here last Friday and has since gone MIA... The problem is this my clutch is slipping. I have the parts (new fibers and a new gasket.) I do not have the tools or experience to replace them. What I am looking for is someone that can just replace the fibers on a 2000 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100/VT1100C. My understanding is that someone that knows what they are doing can accomplish this in about an hour or so. I am paying with cash or cash and ammo whichever is preferred. The thing is I need this done quickly so I don't have to postpone my trip. Cycle Outfitters/Honda can not get to me in time so I am stuck between a rock and a hard place...So please if there is anyone that has the expertise and could use a few extra $$ please contact me ASAP... Thanks to all...JC

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I did 675 today on my Ultra.:D and I took this cool pic.
    StLouis001.jpg

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I passed through your town today. I thought the town name was a joke.

It is a joke where the hell did you find it lol...

Raccoon City is a fictional Midwestern American city depicted in the Resident Evil series of survival horror video games created by Capcom. It serves as the primary setting for Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil: Outbreak and Resident Evil: Outbreak: File 2. It also serves as the main setting in the first two film adaptations of the series.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I did 675 today on my Ultra.:D and I took this cool pic.
    StLouis001.jpg

I rode a little over 200 miles today nice and easy to make sure the new clutch is set and all good. My bike is runnin close to tip top. (could still stand to be re jetted) I would be confident in riding her anywhere...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I rode a little over 200 miles today nice and easy to make sure the new clutch is set and all good. My bike is runnin close to tip top. (could still stand to be re jetted) I would be confident in riding her anywhere...

I was constantly trying to get my old sporty jetted. I love fuel injection so you don't have to even worry about it.

Top Bottom