• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I particularly like the one with you using the "mouth pouch" for another mag. Can't say I've ever considered that one myself!

I hope that was my Barney Mag when I was taking a sight picture! If I actually shot a course of fire that way, I don't even remember it, but it would be funny.

I also didn't realize I hold my mouth that way when I shoot. I'm weird.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I hope that was my Barney Mag when I was taking a sight picture! If I actually shot a course of fire that way, I don't even remember it, but it would be funny.

I also didn't realize I hold my mouth that way when I shoot. I'm weird.

shhhh!
    No one had noticed until now:)

Are you on summer break yet?

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    I learned a hard lesson about checking for high primers.

Thanks to Chen-Yu for pointing it out, I was able to find the few others and get them out before we got to the classifiers.

Learn something new every day.
    An inexpensive Lee hand primer is the best primer checker there is.
    Doesn't take long to go through your match ammo.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay, due to well-known inability to let things go, I checked my database and have the following facts to report about my crappy gun.

Since 06MAR04, my 9mm 1911 has consumed 24,105 rounds. The last time I had a malfunction with it was 5533 rounds previously. It's been over 22,000 rounds since it was disassembled completely and cleaned (Neil Keller cleaned it when he was working on it).

I can't tolerate such an unreliable piece of junk. Yeah, so it was one magazine with a follower that got stuck. I'm going to have to scrap this project and start over.

Maybe I need to get a Glock.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Okay, due to well-known inability to let things go, I checked my database and have the following facts to report about my crappy gun.

Since 06MAR04, my 9mm 1911 has consumed 24,105 rounds. The last time I had a malfunction with it was 5533 rounds previously. It's been over 22,000 rounds since it was disassembled completely and cleaned (Neil Keller cleaned it when he was working on it).

I can't tolerate such an unreliable piece of junk. Yeah, so it was one magazine with a follower that got stuck. I'm going to have to scrap this project and start over.

1911's aren't supposed to be 9mm.:D

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood

A 9mm 1911? Like a LadySmith?

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN

what I can't believe is that you have records and that you found them

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009

Why??? Do you need a doorstop?:popcorn:

Top Bottom