WTS: Maxpedition Mongo bag, Mil-Spec Monkey Backpack, 2 x BDS Tactical pistol belts

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

funkeecowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Marion County
    ALL SOLD

Closet cleanout time. Prices listed are for Indy area pickup, I will ship on your dime.

SOLD $50 Maxpedition Mongo Versipack - This bag is new, old stock as it's been in my closet since I bought it new 5-6 years ago. Cool design with a ton of pockets and organization. Not sure what the official color is but it's more of a ranger green than khaki. https://www.maxpedition.com/products/mongo-versipack?variant=27914122897

$65 Mil-Spec Monkey/Tactical Tailor Adapt Pack - This high-quality backpack is in excellent condition having been used very little. Very adaptable bag that can carried as a traditional backpack or as a sling. If you're unfamiliar with the Adapt Pack check out some of the youtube reviews, people like it a lot. https://milspecmonkey.com/store/packs-bags/341-msm-adapt-pack.html

$35 BDS Light Cobra Pistol Belt - high-quality pistol belt made in the USA by BDS Tactical. This one is in Coyote Brown and has a Cobra buckle. I ordered it from BDS back in 2014 and used it for 2-3 range trips then hung it up in the closet. Size is XL (42-46") and has plenty of adjustment built-in. BDS doesn't make this version with the Cobra buckle any longer.

SOLD $25 BDS QR Pistol Belt - same as the above belt minus the Cobra buckle and has never been used. Color is Foliage Green and size is L (38-42")

Stuff

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom