• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Since I saw another member post their game consoles on here, I thought I would throw mine up as well.

I have at last count around 116 xbox 360 consoles. Most of these are broken in some form or another as I ran a repair business as well. Most of these are complete consoles however.

I also have numerous power supplies for all motherboard variations. Probably around 50+.

Numerous a/v cables both HD and non-HD types.

I might even have some extra hard drives laying around, but I'm sure there are less than 5 if I do.

Due to the quantities of items shipping would not be a viable option as it would cost a fortune unless these were put on a skid and shipped via truck. So this would be the one and only time I've allowed someone to pick an item up from my residence. For location purposes, consider my residence around the Peru/Logansport area until any deal is made. I could meet the buyer with the items but would take time to set this up as I would have to adjust my schedule to accommodate this, plus would need a 100% commitment to purchase.

Buyer would need to bring a truck or suburban type vehicle to transport as these will take up a lot of room (picture below is when I last moved them all and that was just the consoles themselves). The amount of stuff I have will NOT fit into a car of normal size without piling it everywhere minus the drivers seat.

As for price, I would like to get 350$ for everything as I feel this is a more than fair price considering everything that is being sold here.

I will post more pictures later tonight/tomorrow of the consoles and other items as I am currently at work.

The following pictures are old, but show a pretty much accurate count of the consoles.

Top Bottom