Massive Gun Control Bill Moving in Massachusetts!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    From Bondage to Moral Certitude;

from Moral Certitude to Great Courage;

from Great Courage to Liberty;

from Liberty to Abundance;

from Abundance to Selfishness;

from Selfishness to Complacency;

from Complacency to Apathy;

from Apathy to Dependency;

from Dependency to Bondage.

I can only speak for myself. I have no interest in the merry go round.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Well, that should #### off the litle fat governor in illinois to think someone is even worse than him on 2A rights. The illinois new law is quite vague, purposely vague so it can be interpreted as needed. My understanding is that depending how you interoperate the law pretty much any SA handgun with a detachable magazine could be banned. If someone makes a mag extension for that model it could be illegal even if you do not own one. Jim.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    And every single politician that votes for this and similar legislation at a state and/or federal level should be tried, convicted and hanged for being a treasonous traitor to the Constitution.

Apparently, they have zero issues proving beyond any doubt that their oaths to uphold our Constitution mean literally less than nothing.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The thing to take away from it is that this is what the Dems really want to do to all of us when they talk about believing in the 2A and just wanting "common-sense" gun-control.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Wasn't Massachusetts one of the original states that showed some red-coated people that they didn't like losing their firearms?

(I had to use purple because some members here might have thoughts I didn't know. )

There should be a special jail for public officials who take an oath to uphold the constitution and then violate that oath.

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    Wasn't Massachusetts one of the original states that showed some red-coated people that they didn't like losing their firearms?

(I had to use purple because some members here might have thoughts I didn't know. )

There should be a special jail for public officials who take an oath to uphold the constitution and then violate that oath.
    I would like to suggest we bring back tar and feathering these traitors, then have them on public display in a set of stocks with their heads and hands locked down. Nothing less will suffice.

Top Bottom