• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    It did not take long for Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer to go after our 2nd amendment rights. This should not be a surprise for the educated voter because this was part of their platform all along. Two bills will be on the House Floor this week, H.R. 8 and H.R.1446. H.R. 8 mandates Universal Background Checks on private gun sells and transfers plus additional restrictions and 1446 will bring the instant background check system to almost a complete halt. I just sent an email to my Congressman which is probably a waste of time since he votes the way Pelosi tells him to do. Next on their agenda will be national gun registration since H.R. 8 needs for it to work.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I read that Joe Manchin has signaled he might go along with “modifying” the filibuster rule...
    It really pisses me off when they start modifying things to fit their agenda. Suprised I havnt became a alcoholic in these past 6 months ..

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Good lord. I get it, there are several here that are raging hypocrites, but NEARLY every thread is just littered with "We still have the Senate" and "some here voted for it". Holy ****. Get some new material. There isn't anyone here who hasn't already read that or doesn't understand. Take a break, it is making the threads unreadable.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah. I'm not gonna bother either. I'd just get back a note mentioning how he knows best... after all hE iS A fOrMeR LEO. :rolleyes:

DUDE! STFU! YOU WERE NOT A COP! YOU BUSTED UNDERAGE COLLEGE KIDS IN BARS, YOU STUPID B*****D! STOP INFLATING YOUR CAREER TO MAKE YOURSELF SOUND IMPORTANT! YOU WERE ONE STEP ABOVE THE METER MAID, OFTEN ENFORCING ADMINISTRATIVE LAW!!!!

*Breathe, Monkey... breathe... go to your happy place. *

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    Good lord. I get it, there are several here that are raging hypocrites, but NEARLY every thread is just littered with "We still have the Senate" and "some here voted for it". Holy ****. Get some new material. There isn't anyone here who hasn't already read that or doesn't understand. Take a break, it is making the threads unreadable.

hes-right-you-know.jpg

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    posts.png

Top Bottom