• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SNAFU-M1A

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Morgan Co
    Just a heads up to other members that I got my renewal paperwork in the mail on Wednesday. They had to raise the membership to $85 due to the cost to repair damages from the flood.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Yes existing members get a month jump to renew. We believe that it is only fair to those that have supported the club. The new member app will be posted online just before the first of the year. Download it and fill it out and mail it after the first and if you are one of the first 500 you will become a member.

Hope everyone that wants to join gets in.

PM me or post questions here and I will try to answer.

Doug

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    +1 for the conservation club!!! It really is a great place and is kept up rather well. I was scouting deer there last month (the ridge line @ 6 o'clock of the back ranges) and stumbled upon a old wooden target stand and i had to laugh because i am wondering who would drag that straight up a 75 degree slope lol. I am not the healthiest of people but it would strain a very muscular man to drag it up there (even to drag up the wood and build it lol)

Hope all who applies gets in!!!

Scott

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I just sent off my renewal today..... 21st year, it was $10 back then.

Ive sure enjoyed the club over the years and alot of improvements have been made over the years.

sam2007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    cringe!

I almost hate to admit it, but part of me cringes every time I see a reference to the MSCC. It is such a great facility I dread the thought of it being overrun like some other shooting locations. That being said - it is a great family oriented place to shoot and I hope to continue to see respectful and safe folks apply for membership and enjoy the place.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I almost hate to admit it, but part of me cringes every time I see a reference to the MSCC. It is such a great facility I dread the thought of it being overrun like some other shooting locations. That being said - it is a great family oriented place to shoot and I hope to continue to see respectful and safe folks apply for membership and enjoy the place.

That's one of the reasons we keep membership to 500 paid members.

Doug

ahighland

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Bloomington
    This will be my third year as a member. Everyone I have met there has been very nice. Hopefully I'll be up there more now that I've finished school and only have work.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Well from my understanding we are up to 350 renewals as of last night. Anyone who wants to apply as a new member can PM me tomorrow and I can send you a new member application. Looks like we will fill up fairly quickly this year. :D

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Just heard that we have sent out over 125 new membership applications. If you are interested in Joining please get your application is as soon as possible so that we don''t fill up without you! Good luck to everyone and hoping to see you all on the range sometime.

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just heard that we have sent out over 125 new membership applications. If you are interested in Joining please get your application is as soon as possible so that we don''t fill up without you! Good luck to everyone and hoping to see you all on the range sometime.

Thanks doug

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    My check sat in the mail box for some reason mail didn't run constantly so I had to run it up to a mailbox at the post office,

Are we keeping the same card as long as it keeps working?,

the way hhrp does it we send out new stickers and change the access through the door software,

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    x10

Yes the same card will get you in. For all of the existing members that don't renew there card will be deactivated and they will not be able to get thru the gate.

Hope to see you on the range!

Doug

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom