• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    To all of the guys here that are members for the Martinsville Sportsman Conservation Club we stuffed envelopes last night and the renewals should go out by Tuesday evening. Please allow us a little time in case life happens but you should be seeing your renewal form by Monday the 14th. If you haven't seen it by then please PM me here and I will check on it. We look for another good year for renewals and would hope that everyone gets their renewal in before we open membership up on Jan 1, 2012.

For those that want to join and aren't current members you can request an application at 12:01 am Jan 1, 2012.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the range in 2012.

Doug Barnes

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I am a current member but I moved last February and I don't think the club has my new address. My concern is that the post office only forwards mail for 6 months and I need to make sure I get my renewal. What do I need to do?

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    I am a current member but I moved last February and I don't think the club has my new address. My concern is that the post office only forwards mail for 6 months and I need to make sure I get my renewal. What do I need to do?

When I moved, I used the Contact Us link from their website and the renewal form found me at my new address.

Contact Us - Martinsville Sportsman's Conservation Club

I have also reached them at this email address:

sportsmansconservationclub@yahoo.com

YMMV

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Thanks for the info. I wish I hadn't let my membership lapse last year. Looking forward to joining again in Jan.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    To all of the existing members Get your renewal in as quickly as possible. The first is coming fast and we will open the membership to new members. I believe we have addressed everyone who said they did not receive this years application. If not PM me here and I will get one e-mailed to you. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you on the range.

Doug

Top Bottom