Please reply by conversation.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Marlin .22 mag, Glenfield 60, Mosin 1891/30, Mossberg 500

Picking up some new guns and the couch is too short to be comfortable for more than a night or two, so have to get rid of something.

Marlin Model 25m. This is a bolt action .22 magnum. Comes with two 7 round magazines and one five rounder. Have about a box and a half of CCI maxi mags as well. Good accurate varmint gun.
    $225obo. SOLD

DSCN0646.jpg

Glenfield (Marlin) Model 60. 17 shot tubefed semiauto. Finish has seen better days but this gun is a great shooter. When I got it it was prone to jamming, so I took it apart and discovered the recoil guide rod was bent. I replaced the part with a new one, and put a new recoil spring in while I was at it. Since then it runs like a clock and is very accurate to boot.
    $90obo. SPF

DSCN0647.jpg

Mosin 1891/30. Nice looking Mosin. 1942 Izhevsk. Round receiver, still in cosmoline (I wiped some of it off, but did not clean it thoroughly and have never shot it). Comes with sling, bayonet, ammo pouches, cleaning kit, oil bottle and 40 rounds of new manufacture 7.62x54R ammo. Have 9 stripper clips as well.
    $140obo. SOLD

DSCN0643.jpg

Mossberg 500 12gauge has both the rifled ported slug barrel with cantilever mount and the muzzleloader conversion barrel. This gun does take 3" shells. Muzzleloader barrel has a broken front sight and came from Numrich's with a bit of rust in the bore. I cleaned it with naval jelly and have fired it several times. It shoots to point of aim despite requiring a bit of imagination to picture where the rest of the front sight should be.
    $200

DSCN0648.jpg

I also have this Simmons 3x9 scope that is available for an additional $25 obo SOLD

DSCN0650.jpg

I am willing to drive within reason from my home in Lafayette.

Trade interests:
    -Ammo
    .40 S&W
    9mm Luger (9x19)
    9mm makarov (9x18)
    12ga
    16ga
    .38 sp/.357 magnum
    .22 LR

-ESEE 3/RAT 3 plain edge knife

-Other trades will be considered, but nothing else springs to mind.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom