Marion county fish and game members. Need a huge favor! Free shoot for one!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    We have a shoot this weekend at mcfg. Problem is our 2 instructors who are members can't make it. They are going to cancel the shoot if we can't get a member to sponsor us for the weekend. So here is my proposal. We need a members time so if you help us we will help you. Free shoot for you. Please let us know ASAP. We have to know by Friday.

please please please help us our. We have 8 shooters signed up it would be a shame to cancel this.

nad63

Expert
    Oct 3, 2011
    I look forward to meeting everyone at the MCF&G Appleseed tomorrow.

The British are already here !

nad63

Expert
    Oct 3, 2011
    My Aunt was South African but I am just a Limey redneck now I guess!
    Great meeting you last weekend by the way and your Avatar does you justice. I recognized you the moment you walked in. LOL
    Rhino too for that matter! I also need to say thanks again for the shells and I'll pass it forward. I planned on taking coaches class next but it 's full ( I think you are signed up). Then this Appleseed fell into my lap and I couldn't pass it up.
    Catch you on the next one.

nad63

Expert
    Oct 3, 2011
    I second that. Some great folks out there both instructors and shooters. Let's do it again tomorrow!

Old Coach

Plinker
    May 29, 2012
    Indianapolis, NW sid
    Great shooting with everyone this weekend. Next time let's try for some cooler weather. Big thanks to all the instructors for their time and efforts. Loved the way Loren told his stories. Nigel, we never got the opportunity to compare rifles - next time for sure. Congrats to the two new riflemen.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Dec 4, 2010
    Yes, it was a good time. My son and I had a great time, and it was good for us to have our man time together too. He enjoyed shooting for the first time and I believe he scored in the 160s for his highest. We have more practice to do, but that just means more fun to have! It is cool, as I shoot with my dad and I enjoy that too. We will now be able to all 3 enjoy it together!

Top Bottom