• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I know, I know! We'll set up an exchange. For every person from we accept as new, hard-working citizen from Mexico, we'll give them one of the 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th) generation welfare recips that breeds in the taxpayer subsidized projects on taxpayer subsidized checks.

Oops... was that the outside voice??

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    We the People who have sent Mankind to the Moon and can't stop illegal border crossings?

This is Sad my Friends, very Sad indeed!

My favorite line from our dear Commander and Chief.....With the Swine Flu becoming a Pandemic, we are going to tighten our border security. ...WTF, why isn't as tight as possible anyhow!!! With our federal prisions over ran with illegal immagrants!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ar15: :n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I know, I know! We'll set up an exchange. For every person from we accept as new, hard-working citizen from Mexico, we'll give them one of the 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th) generation welfare recips that breeds in the taxpayer subsidized projects on taxpayer subsidized checks.

Oops... was that the outside voice??

Which one? Either way, I'm down with that idea too... :rockwoot:

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Can we do that with all the nations? I know quite a few European decedents that are not doing this country much good either. My son had a baseball game today there were a few there..not many but a few.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    We can already "catch" the illegals, not all of them but I am sure it is a good amount. The problem comes after they are deported. They come back and try again. Simple probability says that out of an unlimited number of tries you are bound no succeed at least once.

If anything maybe we should ask Mexico to make crossing the border illegal? :dunno:

That way when they are deported they can be released to Mexican Police, where they will serve a jail sentence. To the best of my knowledge they are just sent back over the border to figure out a better plan next time or wait for the next group to try and get across again.

:+1:

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Isn't it illegal to enter certain areas on a military base? I mean to the point where lethal force can be used.

Yes it is highly illegal - especially if they enter a restricted area. The RA signs serve only as a legal demarcation; however, they cannot use deadly force unless they are a direct threat to personnel or the resource - even though the sign says you can :laugh: ...Just a legal demarcation which establishes exclusive jurisdiction to military law enforcement. That was always a question of new personnel fresh out of Air Force SP school.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    hey isn't simcox gonna give McAIN a run for his money in the next election?

Yup. I hope he kicks the Senators butt at the polls. I know Simcox personally and he would make a fine Senator. I wish I could vote for him.

I fear the Southwest US is already lost though. And that is a whole new topic.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I fear the Southwest US is already lost though. And that is a whole new topic.

you should read this book than I think you would really appreciate it.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Civil-War-II-Breakup-America/dp/144047639X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236222051&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America: Thomas Chittum: Books[/ame]

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    It is downloaded into my computer for quite a while. You can Google the title and download it. Published in 1995 and it is amazing how many things he said to watch for have come to pass...

Top Bottom