• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    He was diagnosed with schizotyopal personality disorder, so says the article.

Personality disorder is a personality disorder characterized by a need for social isolation,anxiety in social situations, odd behavior and thinking, and often unconventional beliefs. -wikipedia.

That explains most of us on INGO. :)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Seizing property when no crime has been committed is par for the course with many police agencies. Sadly, the judge will likely side with the cops and this will have to continue on in the courts till a good judge rules in favour of the property owner.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The word "if" is usually used after a crime has been committed with known results.

If a student had been armed, we might never have known that 30 more people would be murdered at Virginia Tech.

If a teacher had been armed, we might never have known that 20 children and several teachers would be dead.

Since this guy has bene diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder, with his firearms confiscated, we will never know the consequences of actions that were prevented.

When a life is saved, we never know that it was saved with certainty, but when a person goes off the deep end, there is now doubt the carnage left, like that movie theater in Colorado.

Edit: having read the article, I don't see where any diagnosis has been made. Am I looking at the wrong article?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Edit: having read the article, I don't see where any diagnosis has been made. Am I looking at the wrong article?
    The article made absolutely no mention of him being adjudicated mentally ill in any way. That comes only from a comment by another poster.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    He was diagnosed with schizotyopal personality disorder, so says the article.

Personality disorder is a personality disorder characterized by a need for social isolation,anxiety in social situations, odd behavior and thinking, and often unconventional beliefs. -wikipedia.

That explains most of us on INGO. :)

I read the linked article and didn't see that mentioned?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I didn't even watch the oral argument for a case where my firm is accused of defamation and tortious interference.....but this, I'll watch.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is law school so expensive because you lawylerly folk have to pay guys to make up words for things that perfectly good existing words could describe?
    Collateral estoppel sounds like a condition that requires industrial strength laxatives to clear up.

Sounds like they may be attempting to invoke IC 35-47-14, which I do not believe requires an adjudication of mental incompetence or actual diagnosis by a mental health professional. It just requires that the judge agree with the cops.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom