Man pretends to surrender to attacker, then aerates attackers face.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    That was impressive. Would I have tried the same thing with that hostage potentially in the line of fire? Perhaps under those dire circumstances, the shooter figured if he didn't take a risk that the hostage was going to die anyway. Precious little time to make a decision. In this country, if one of us took that risk and accidentally hit the hostage, would we lose everything? Very tough decision.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    That was impressive. Would I have tried the same thing with that hostage potentially in the line of fire? Perhaps under those dire circumstances, the shooter figured if he didn't take a risk that the hostage was going to die anyway. Precious little time to make a decision. In this country, if one of us took that risk and accidentally hit the hostage, would we lose everything? Very tough decision.

It was a great shot.

I didn't see where this is reported to have happened, but one thing of note: Presuming this situation occurred in the USA, if the situation was reversed, any of us doing the same thing in Brazil would be quickly and summarily arrested and standing trial.

Brazil only allows their police (judges, guards, etc.) to carry.

According to Wiki (and admittedly, with all the questions that might raise) it is only because of groups like America's NRA that Brazilians can even own firearms of their own for use at home.

Blessings,
    Bill

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Training wins out. That was a very confident shooter.

The gun appeared to me to be a full size 1911. That means not only did he kill the bad guy he also killed the bad guys soul.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If this happened off continent I believe LEO has a better command of what to do. He/she is not tied down with all the Bravo Sierra PC crap we hang around our LEO's neck. There was no decision other than the one he took. Did not seem to be bootstrapped by thoughts of the left and MSM coming to ruin his life.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Great decision making and great shooting and coolness under fire. This is how these situations should end. Arm more teachers and maybe this could be how school shooting start ending.

Top Bottom