• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What's the expected timeline before this begins happening on US soil?
    Since "Right Wing Extremists" are the greatest danger to the United States, any attacks will likely be by "MAGA Republicans." If the attackers are not "White Supremacists," the attacks will be blamed on "understandable reactions" by minorities to the hate-filled, racist policies of Donald Trump and the Republicans.

Add purple if you think it's necessary; this is the expected reaction of the Biden administration.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This has to be the first time in my life I've ever seen the word Ingushetian.
    I had to look it up.

Ingush, historically known as Durdzuks, Gligvi and Kists, are a Northeast Caucasian ethnic group mainly inhabiting Ingushetia in central Caucasus, but also inhabitanting Prigorodny District and town of Vladikavkaz of modern day North-Ossetia. The Ingush are predominantly Sunni Muslims and speak the Ingush language. Wikipedia

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Waiting for Biden to call for more gun control here. From the news footage at least they didn’t us AR-15s! Looks like they used real Kalashnikovs and not what we are allowed with that shall not be infringed thing.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    The Ingushies should claim they were motivated by opposition to “climate change”; then Greta, AlGore, and HeinzKerry would be falling all over themselves in support.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I had to look it up.

Ingush, historically known as Durdzuks, Gligvi and Kists, are a Northeast Caucasian ethnic group mainly inhabiting Ingushetia in central Caucasus, but also inhabitanting Prigorodny District and town of Vladikavkaz of modern day North-Ossetia. The Ingush are predominantly Sunni Muslims and speak the Ingush language. Wikipedia
    See, your mouth is moving but I don't understand a word that's coming out of it.

For real though, myself included, Russia and Islam's relationship and the whole Caucasian Muslims thing is absolute Greek to almost everyone in America, which guarantees we'll be hearing some lightspeed dumb takes.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't know anything about Moscow, but a lot of US cities are under pretty heavy surveillance. The planning for something like this will involve knowing where to go to get into a facility so they have to do some recon in a way that they don't stand out.

Top Bottom