• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I could probably go days without noticing. I average about 4 or 5 calls a week on my cell and about the same number of texts.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I could probably go days without noticing. I average about 4 calls a week on my cell and about the same number of texts.
    Man, that would be the life! LOL I typically turn mine on Airplane Mode after 8:00 pm and go back to normal at 8:00 am - the only people I really need to hear from are always with me anyways during those times.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I could probably go days without noticing. I average about 4 or 5 calls a week on my cell and about the same number of texts.
    I was going to say something snarky about that's because nobody likes you. But then it dawned on me I get a fair number of calls and texts from people that don't particularly like me. ;)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I was going to say something snarky about that's because nobody likes you. But then it dawned on me I get a fair number of calls and texts from people that don't particularly like me. ;)
    Ha!

I keep up my relationship with my kids by exchanging Instagram memes. One call a week is my Mom and my wife has enough of me in person morning and evening. Only a very few clients have my cell and they have it because they can be trusted not to use it.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I had them from 1998 until we switched in 2019. It was great until about 2015. From that point on service started getting worse and worse and their CS gave zero ***** about how long of a customer you were.

We switched to ATT because they had a huge special for teachers. It was the cheapest we found. They also threw in 3- $500.00 visa gift cards.

My contract is up in a couple months and we will be shopping.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "By late morning, AT&T said most of its network was back online.

“Our network teams took immediate action and so far three-quarters of our network has been restored,” the company said. “We are working as quickly as possible to restore service to remaining customers.”"

Not in Bedford yet.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    From around 9am. ATT web site is screwed up too. Doesn’t recognize legit Zip codes and map shows no outages. My my is on a hack & virus. The search didnt show at&t’s website until the 3rd search page this morning. At that time they had not made any kind of statement. Phone, internet and text work here. 1708619385724.png
    1708619452929.png
    1708619476258.png

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    My wife’s phone rang 10 minutes ago. Mine still showed no service. She answered and completed conversation. I looked at her phone and service shows 3 bars. I tried a phone call on mine nd nothing. I have turned off nd restarted twice with zero change. Phones are 3.5 years old & that is when we changed to CC as a carrier. We had
    issues with no service at my sons house while other people with other carriers had service while there. Thinking might be time to update phones and go back to Verizon. Don’t really want to double our monthly bill but…

Top Bottom