• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Given the arms and ammo situation right now (and over the last five months) in this great nation, what would a reasonable price be for a NIB 30-round Gen2 non-windowed PMAG? At one point they were as high as $60 each, and I found some at a gun show in Michigan for $41 each, but that was three months ago.

I know back in the good ol' days these usually ran around $15, but times have definitely changed.

How much would you be willing to spend (if you could actually find any to buy) for a PMAG? Thanks!

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    A reasonable price is @ $14 and if you are persistent enough you can find them for that. Just build up a large group of sites that have been known to carry them and sign up for notifications if they have that option and enable push notifications on your phone if it is so equipt. Go directly to the site when notified and buy what you want, but don't hesitate because they go fast.

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Ok, thanks guys.

I have someone who wants to sell me three NIB Gen2 30-rounders for $100. A little more than I wanted to spend, but I don't have a lot of time to watch my email for alerts (I always miss the window anyway when they're in stock) and I'm kind of at a place where I'd rather get them now than wait.

I'm not an alarmist (yet), but I'd rather be safe than sorry and get em while I can I guess.

I have plenty of steel mags, just want some Magpuls too.

mbafta

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Warrick Co.
    I bought 2 this morning at the LGS across the river in kentucky for 19.99 each. They just got 200 in stock and I'm sure they'd be happy to send you a couple in the mail. Whittaker's Guns....

BIGSHIVES1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Primary Arms regularly gets them in-stock. Get on the email list and when you're notified, act fast. I just bought (2) 20 rnd and (3) 30 rnd for 13.95 and 14.20 + shipping.

Dino81

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Hobart
    Blythes valpo has the windowed 30 rd pmag and Troy battle mags for 17 each. Also lancer mags for 12 or 13. I bought lancers, as I have pmags...figured I'd give em a shot.

Just to add....they've came down about as fast as they went up. Pre-panic, u could get them all day at $10 (pmag non window). I would imagine they will get back down to that, as they are very close now. So to answer your question, IMO a reasonable price to pay, right now, is $13ish. Who knows, in another month, maybe they'll be back to normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattritchie238

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    My LGS still sells them for $14 when they come in so I'd feel sick about spending more than $25. (This could be because I already have several) But if you're in a bind, that is completely up to you. Good Luck!

Top Bottom