• 2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    UPDATE
    Another good (bad) reason to buy more magazines:

Venezuala is taking advantage of Joe's intentional destruction of our nation by emptying their prisons and sending that garbage to our southern border. Now a recent heads-up from Truth.com indicates that Venezualan ex-convicts are forming paramilitary cells in the USA.

The story appears at adnamerica.com
    When you arrive, choose English in the upper right corner.

I can't provide a direct link because I read it on my phone, and my phone does not interact with my computer. Keep yer powder dry.

Last edited:

JMSnodgrass

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Mar
    I carry two extra mags when I carry my 1911, only one extra when I carry my double stacks. Wife carries a Sig P938 single stack so carry two extra with it. I have five each for my four semi autos and currently have five for the AR, but plan on purchasing more for the AR soon.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My primary interest is in how many you own.

Gee Joey “B”, seems like everybody wants to know how many high capacity feeding devices I may have?!?

Ed steinberry

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2022
    New castle
    I carry one extra magazine around my local area. I carry two if I plan on going outside my local area.

At home I have at least 6 factory magazines minimum for each semi-auto pistol. Some several more than that.
    Yep this is pretty much spot on with what I do. I have several guns that take the same magazines as well so I’ll buy as many of those as I can.

thelefthand

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    At a bare minimum 3, but I prefer 5 or more for training.

For carry, just 1 and even that is mainly in case of a malfunction. Personal defense shootings don't require more than 6 rounds. Doesn't mean more can't be used, but after the first 6 rounds, the final results on both sides of the fight are certain.

Top Bottom