• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Just ordered a few more BX-25s for my 10-22s.
    Natches Shooting Supply and Grabagun have plenty in stock. I ran outta money before they ran outta the 2 packs.
    Both places about the same price once shipping figured in.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    The wife spent a couple weeks looking for ss 7rnd mags for my 45 shield before Christmas and I've been looking since and finally found some from Handgun Haven in Utah. They said they're in stock but I'll see if they actually ship or if inventory was off.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I decided I'd like to pickup some SS AR Duramags while prices were still good and discovered that prices are quickly becoming "not so good" and inventory seems to have radically dried up at the places where pricing was good.

Mags that were $12/ea 2 weeks ago are now $14-$15/ea and only available in about half of the usual places.

I decided to check out Glock 21 mags... Same story. Out of stock anywhere with "good" prices.

I know stuff is still out there, and the bad prices aren't "bad" yet, but the pace at which things are accelerating leads me to believe that you've got about 2 weeks before mags are all gone too or prices double. Get 'em if ya need 'em and probably sooner than later.
    I use these they are basically GI issue aluminum mags I get black but they have these and pink in stock. These work great in fact better than GI magazines imo. $10.95 each

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Palmetto State still has 10 packs of aluminum D&H 30 round AR magazines for $99. I have used these a lot and they are excellent magazines. There may or may not be a couple more boxes heading my way this week... I will neither confirm or deny such a silly panic purchase to hoard more of those evil devices.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Indiana is still a "free state", does your LGS even stock 10 rd magazines, I have received a few in trade, I may check tonight to see how many and what Glocks they go to.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You can get THRiL PMX (for AR-15) for $13.50.

i purchased a half dozen and have more coming. Outstanding magazines, developed by the same engineer that did Lancer mags. These are a direct competitor to Magpul.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I decided I'd like to pickup some SS AR Duramags while prices were still good and discovered that prices are quickly becoming "not so good" and inventory seems to have radically dried up at the places where pricing was good.

Mags that were $12/ea 2 weeks ago are now $14-$15/ea and only available in about half of the usual places.

I decided to check out Glock 21 mags... Same story. Out of stock anywhere with "good" prices.

I know stuff is still out there, and the bad prices aren't "bad" yet, but the pace at which things are accelerating leads me to believe that you've got about 2 weeks before mags are all gone too or prices double. Get 'em if ya need 'em and probably sooner than later.
    Well.....you waited far to long my friend.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Considering that I have never worn out a mag, I'm good on all fronts. Well, I could use some M1 Carbine mags. I'll have to see if there are any out there.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Considering that I have never worn out a mag, I'm good on all fronts. Well, I could use some M1 Carbine mags. I'll have to see if there are any out there.

My thoughts were more about the days ahead where others may need more and no can get them. I don't "need" the number I have.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Says backorder and get notified.
    Don't see in stock unfortunately.

But do appreciate the heads up d.kaufman
    Dang. Sorry about that. I bought 2 from there the other day and when I checked before posting I swear it said in stock. Good luck in the search

Top Bottom