Madison, IN Tragedy: Mother, 3 children ages 6-12 found shot in house fire investigation

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    At Christmas time, too. Why do too many people not ask for the help they need before doing such terrible things? It’s just so very sad…
    One word: Pride

Easy to say that you'd have no problem asking others for help when all is cheerful and rosy, but when the bottom falls out it can be tough admitting that maybe you can't do it all on your own...

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    That’s what I was thinking. I didn’t read the article linked, but saw the story yesterday. I can’t think of any other reason that the police said “no danger to the community”.
    They’ve said that before when they believe the victim was targeted and the perp is not in custody yet. Because those who kill once never kill again, I guess. Plus, don’t wanna scare the sheeple ya know.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    They’ve said that before when they believe the victim was targeted and the perp is not in custody yet. Because those who kill once never kill again, I guess. Plus, don’t wanna scare the sheeple ya know.
    Yeah, I thought about the targeted angle, and that may very well be the case, for whatever reason, murder suicide was the first thing that popped into mind. Either way, it’s a terrible thing to happen.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Th
    Shot her children and then set the house on fire and then called the ex just prior to shooting herself.

That's what I'm hearing. She was a nurse at the Madison Correctional Facility.
    The ex/father is a firefighter in the community.
    Burning their kids is an unfathomable level of "**** you" on her part.

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Shot her children and then set the house on fire and then called the ex just prior to shooting herself.

That's what I'm hearing. She was a nurse at the Madison Correctional Facility.
    If you want to off yourself, do it. Taking your children with you is beyond evil. May she roast the rest of eternity, on a spit.

Top Bottom