• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    As far as I'm concerned, small RPAs should not be able to operate above above 100' AGL within 1nm of an aerodrome, or above 500' within 3nm of an aerodrome.

Outside those limits, I don't care.

I just don't want to be on a one mile final at 300' in a 300k lb airplane and have a quadcopter go zipping past me...

Perfectly understandable. I'm sure there is no shortage of idiots out there who aren't capable of operating these without creating problems for others.

How long does recharging the battery take?

A little over an hour. I'd like to have several batteries on hand but at $170ea the one spare I have is probably going to be it for awhile.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Picking up a sectional airspace map for a few bucks should help keep the planes and drones apart. I can't see a typical single engine land pilots license helping a person fly one of these, maybe it's just so the operators understand airspace procedure.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Picking up a sectional airspace map for a few bucks should help keep the planes and drones apart. I can't see a typical single engine land pilots license helping a person fly one of these, maybe it's just so the operators understand airspace procedure.

you can download and print for free now if you dont need it to scale.

Top Bottom