• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    VUPD you can have mine when you are man enough to take it. ;-)
    There was a guy in a blue jump suit that followed Me and a buddy around mumbling about his arsenal and trying to get us to buy stuff from other vendor's tables.The wack-job ratio there is pretty high. Not to mention all the undercover fellers.
    I sold the barrel by the way.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    That's part of the ambiance. Just like the guy with the MG42s that dresses in the Nazi uniform and talks German, the explosions and the Hueys flapping overhead (I have wondered how no PTSD Vietnam vets have been set off by that), the mud, and the constant rattle of full auto fire. I love it so.

I've been to Knob Creek , thats where I got it. Pretty sure I never wanna go again.Theres some wierd folks runnin round down there.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    You forgot the smell of the gun powder, cleaning solvents, cigar smoke, and the dust in your teeth (fall shoot) or the mud up to your ankles (spring shoot). It is the happiest place on earth.

Similarly we had a vietnam vet have PTSD set off a little at a military vehicle show by an M35 smililar to the one he drove.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    That's part of the ambiance. Just like the guy with the MG42s that dresses in the Nazi uniform and talks German, the explosions and the Hueys flapping overhead (I have wondered how no PTSD Vietnam vets have been set off by that), the mud, and the constant rattle of full auto fire. I love it so.
    :rolleyes: ok you said mud too.

Top Bottom