• ...and so much more!
  • dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    Just like the title states, I have for sale or trade the following items:

($110) 5 M1A magazines- I don't know manufacturer, 4 of the 5 have "restricted, government use only" stamped into the side. The 5th is blank. 20 rds each, solid construction, locked up tight and never had any problems out of any of them.

($5) M1A magazine coupler- does exactly what it sounds like. Buy something else and get this free. Just let me know you want it.

($20) M1A buttplate- good condition, nicely finished. Operates as it should

($65) M1A thread adapter- Manufactured by YHM, converts M1A thread to standard 5/8x24 so that you can attach your favorite muzzle device. This design requires you to retain the castle nut and front sight post from the OE. It worked well, and lined up straight. I never had any baffle strikes when using this with my suppressor. The discoloration on the threads in the picture is old loc-tite, nothing wrong with this unit at all.

Selling all of this because I no longer own an M1A.

Only trade that I am interested in is 5.56 / .223 ammo. Brass cased, boxer primed, factory ammunition.

Prefer FTF around Greenwood area, but will ship on your dime.

PLEASE DON'T BUMP THIS THREAD. Send all questions/inquiries by PM. If it is relevant to thread, I will post it when I bump it again.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom