• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, I've had cats that would knock ornaments off, then chase them, inevitably down the stairs. You learn where not to put the glass ones.

Merry Christmas, all, that's what we're having now. Cue Mr Garrison singing "Merry F'ing Christmas" :)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Merry Christmas :)

Apologies to anyone I've ever offended with my dry humour and obvious British charms :p Being away from family and friends over such a time of year is hard. So screw the lot of you :D

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yes!

Sam has a perch in the tree. If he didn't he would climb all over tree and most likely knock off some items on the tree.

LOL! Your cat is awesome. Alsas my poor cat is almost 15 years old and can no longer climb into our tree. I fear this may be close to her last Christmas. Im still worried my 3 year old Boxer will knock it over and ruin all the presents.

Well anyway i just came in to say Merry Christmas to everyone on INGO and I hope that whatever faith is the one of your choice that you find peace and happiness in this year and the next. Goodnight everyone Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you!

Top Bottom