Please reply by conversation.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    SOLD

Here is a terrific AR-15 for sale. LWRC M6A2 5.56 with 16" barrel. Gun has the gas piston block which makes for a smooth shooting AR. Piston makes for getting your second shot on target easier. Has nickle plated BCG and you basically can't find a nicer AR.

I am the original owner. The gun has only had less than 800 rounds down the barrel with zero issues. It's very accurate out to 100 yards. I've not shot past 100 yards with it.

Also included in the sale is my Alpha 9 Rico Tactical Light. The xenon light boasts 250 peak lumens and will run continuously for over 40 minutes. Comes with a padded carrying case. Item is bascially brand new. Light is very very bright. Mounts to a standard picatinny rail.

Also included - both speed loaders pictured in the case from Uplula, one for single round loading the other for the 10 round clips.

Manual is included.

Lastly the Storm case is included.

The ACOG scope, the AR magazines, and the two snap caps in photo are not included.

Price $1,750.00 or best offer!

Trades:
    Cash +...
    AR 5.56 upper with 10.5 barrel
    AR dedicated 22 Upper
    Glock 19, 17, 34
    AR 5.7 upper

At this time I will meet FTF within 60 min of Indy, must have IN ID and I require a Bill of Sale. Would prefer to see a LTCH but not required.

I will be at the 1500 on sunday if you want to meet me to pick it up. I will not be taking it with me unless it's sold.

Specs
    • Caliber: 5.56 NATO
    • Barrel Length: 16.1"
    • Weight (unloaded): 7.3lbs
    • Length (overall length): 33.3-36.5"
    • Rifling: 1/7" RH
    • Stock: VLTOR EMod
    • Pistol Grip: MagPul MIAD
    • Sights: BUIS Front and Rear
    • Magazine: MagPul 30 rd. P-Mag
    • The M6A2™ rifle is ideal for those who utilize optical sights as it employs a low-profile gas block. There is no A-frame front sight to obscure the field of view of the optical device.
    • The M6A2™ rifle also features a longer midlength free float rail system with a removable return-to-zero top. Any M4 MIL Std 1913 accessory can be mounted to the rail, and because the rail has a monolithic profile, you can bridge devices from the receiver to the rail seamlessly. The longer rail also affords more 1913 “real estate” to mount your accessories.
    • The M6A2™ rifle can be used in various roles. With the 16.1 inch barrel, the M6A2™ rifle can be used as a Squad Dedicated Marksman Rifle.
    • The M6A2™ rifle’s edge in capability, reliability, accuracy and long service life is the result of advanced technology materials and manufacturing processes, combined with progressive patented designs. All LWRCI™ carbine systems feature our short-stroke gas-piston operating system. The operating system is lightweight, self-regulating, and self-scraping. This system of operation does not foul the moving parts of the weapon with carbon or heat, greatly enhancing service life and reliability while decreasing both user and armorer maintenance.
    • All M6A2™ rifles feature a match grade, cold rotary hammer forged barrel with a target crown. The barrel is treated with NiCorr™ surface conversion technology that extends service life, enhances accuracy, and increases the effective range of the weapon.
    • The action of the M6A2™ rifle is coated in our proprietary nickel coating that provides a hard permanent lubrication to the moving parts.
    • The M6A2™ rifle defines itself as the most modern and incrementally evolved carbine in the world. At the same time it also presents the best value. Service life is extended to four times that of a legacy M4, accuracy is 100 percent better, and our M6 rifles are many times more reliable than the legacy gas-impingement design.
    Was bored one day and saw the cover of the Cheaper Than Dirt catalog and decided to get all the parts to build it.

210b1b2d.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

Uploaded_633877856052662500_File.JPG

0a08d177.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom