• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackDog714

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenwood
    So they are generic? DPMS has had some serious quality control issues. Now we have a company that is packaging their parts under a different name? Hmm. . . and charging more than the brand name!!!

Oh, Jesus H Christ... I'm was just trying to let people know that they had some hard to come by parts and everyone wants to pick it apart... I guess no good deed and all that. :rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well I'm just trying to find out what they are!

Nobody is 'picking apart' anything.

We just want to know what the heck Elmore's is selling!!! Its really that simple.

If you would have posted that they were generic LPKs made by the same company that makes DPMS LPKs in the first place instead of being so elusive with your posts then nobody would have been following up trying to figure out what the heck you were trying to tell us. Clearly there were 3 people who asked follow up questions that were confused with what you were posting.

BlackDog714

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenwood
    Well I'm just trying to find out what they are!

Nobody is 'picking apart' anything.

We just want to know what the heck Elmore's is selling!!! Its really that simple.

If you would have posted that they were generic LPKs made by the same company that makes DPMS LPKs in the first place instead of being so elusive with your posts then nobody would have been following up trying to figure out what the heck you were trying to tell us. Clearly there were 3 people who asked follow up questions that were confused with what you were posting.

Well, since I had to call Elmore's and ask them, I assumed everyone else could have done the same. I don't work there, I was just trying to pass on information.

Top Bottom