• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I got a CZ P01 on Friday. Most accurate of all my handguns except my Ruger Mark III .22, and it's a close contest. I have 350 rounds through it with four types of ammo, and no malfunctions. Ergonomics are great, looks are great, and it carries great. The gun just fills you with confidence every time you point it. Easiest pistol I've ever broken down, easy to clean. Can't say enough good about it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I to love the PO1, just wish I could find more holsters for it! The tactical rail sort of screws up holster selection as MOST of the CZ75 pattern guns fit in holsters designed for Browning HP . . . like I say, the PO1's under rail prevents that.

Still, the P01 variant of the CZ75 is a sweet gun, especially for those of us who typically shoot 1911 pattern pistols. The CZ75 platform is one of the most natural guns to hold, and the controls are very familiar to 1911 shooters (although I'd prefer a frame mounted safety to the decocker I have on P01). My other CZ75 guns all have the frame safety and allow for cocked and locked carry, which is my choice.

I'm curious how many military and police agencies use it. From what I understand it is one of the most popular guns in Europe for M&P.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I to love the PO1, just wish I could find more holsters for it! The tactical rail sort of screws up holster selection as MOST of the CZ75 pattern guns fit in holsters designed for Browning HP . . . like I say, the PO1's under rail prevents that.

Still, the P01 variant of the CZ75 is a sweet gun, especially for those of us who typically shoot 1911 pattern pistols. The CZ75 platform is one of the most natural guns to hold, and the controls are very familiar to 1911 shooters (although I'd prefer a frame mounted safety to the decocker I have on P01). My other CZ75 guns all have the frame safety and allow for cocked and locked carry, which is my choice.

I'm curious how many military and police agencies use it. From what I understand it is one of the most popular guns in Europe for M&P.

I've found my P01 fits every holster I have for my Taurus 24/7 and my Taurus Mil Pro. This includes a paddle holster with thumb retention by Don Hume, a Don Hume 720 OT, which I love, a Galco Yagui slide, and a Galco JAK, which is an inside the belt holster. Also, I read that Fobus makes a Kydex specifically for the P01.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    KS&E almost always has one or two of them in their showcases. I got one in the olive drab to replace my PCR and love it! I wish I had bought it sooner. The trigger action is the best stock trigger of all of my CZ's. I use a Galco iwb summer series 250 and it works great. High Noon holsters makes all kinds of holsters for pretty much the entire CZ product line from iwb's to belt holsters to shoulderrigs.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    you already know im a CZ fan! Good choice! i was torn between the po1 and the 75B untill I seen the polished stainless CZ 75B. Then I just had to have it. There was only 300 imported into the U.S. And i got one! You know big brother is watching and I bet some CIA guy is jealous of us right now...lmao

The CZ club keeps getting bigger!

P.S. was at stoped by "500 guns" and saw a barley touched "used" CZ-75B for 395$ i think. was blue

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    When and where did you buy yours?

Westfort in Calumet Township/Gary. It was the only one they had. I was shocked by the price. But it was 'used'. Guy bought it, didn't like it, brought it back. It supposedly had 1 box of ammo through it but I couldn't find ANY wear from that box of ammo. In every way it appeared to be brand spanking new.

I like the weight and balance of the gun but I like the looks of my CZ 75 Compacts and CZ 75 B models better. I also prefer the frame mounted safety on the Compacts and the B models. The P01's only fault is the fact that it is a decocker gun. I prefer to carry cocked & locked, so I prefer the variants with the frame mounted safety.

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    I've owned 4 Cz 75s and never had a FTF with any one of them. My Semi compact will out shoot my full size ones every time. I may have to get a P01 to fill out the collection.

Top Bottom