• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • koenig clone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    fairmount
    I recently bought an 81 z28. holy crap how fun it is! I havent burned rubber like this since high school. What a money pit though. My first attempt at restoring an old beauty. I love my guns, but I havent so much as peeked at the classifieds since i bought the car. I kind of miss lookin for that next deal on a cool gun.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Cars are so much fun, I love getting my Mustang out and just being mean to it. However since you bought an old Camaro......you must now grow a mullet....:D j/k

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Getting into cars is a much more expensive hobby than firearms. I always loved the 2nd gen Camaros and Firebirds. Post some pics if you got em.

D.B.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Avon
    Yep, I started with guns, then a 86 old Monte Carlo SS found me. New motor, trans rebuild, lowering springs, rims, tires......$$$$ Lol Last week I bought a Harley... Holy shist what have I done now? Someone stop me before I stray again! Enjoy that Camaro we only live once.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I recently bought an 81 z28. holy crap how fun it is! I havent burned rubber like this since high school. What a money pit though. My first attempt at restoring an old beauty. I love my guns, but I havent so much as peeked at the classifieds since i bought the car. I kind of miss lookin for that next deal on a cool gun.

:rules: :nono: It is absolutely 100% completely unacceptable to discuss things such as this without posting pics. It just isn't done. You are hereby fined 10 internetz which may be refunded to you once appropriate pics are posted.

:D :): :D

As for the cars vs guns thing, I happen to enjoy both as well. The problem is I'm cheap and broke most of the time. :rolleyes: Therefore I chose one of the least expensive (but still fun) car hobbies out there. My buggy (as seen in my sig) has been loads of fun and a great father/son project for several years now.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    When I finally buy a house and get out of apartment living Im going to buy an old fox body and keep it in the garage. slowly add things as money allows. Ive always loved those cars. Cars are fun, I drive a Mazdaspeed 3 right now as a daily, 265 HP and 280 TQ in a little 3000 lb car is a lot of fun. I just have a soft spot for muscle though.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I know this may sound like it's totally out of kilter but believe it or not you CAN have TOO MANY toys.

What seperates the men from the boys is how you handle.

Personal I indulge in as much as possible, don't know where that puts me but damn I'm having fun!!!

Top Bottom