• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I wonder if he is suddenly realizing that years of voting like a democrat is not what the people of Indiana wanted from a republican senator. Also the fact that he forgot that he swore to uphold that pesky little document called the constitution might have a factor in why we the people of the State of Indiana want to give him a nice long vacation.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    If Richard Mourdock can get more name recognition, I believe he'll have a chance. The media loves Lugar, in comparison to anyone who might be conservative. Lugar's been schmoozing the media ever since he was Indianapolis Mayor, so he's got lots of practice.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    If Richard Mourdock can get more name recognition, I believe he'll have a chance. The media loves Lugar, in comparison to anyone who might be conservative. Lugar's been schmoozing the media ever since he was Indianapolis Mayor, so he's got lots of practice.

So correct!! It no longer seems to matter in this country what the people want. And the media will choose which candidate they like best. Sad to say, the system has failed and been co-opted by a popularity contest among the media and not a candidate that actually reflects the will of the people. Makes me want to :puke:

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Lugar has to go, if for no other reason than he's BHO's favorite Republican. Lugar continually puts himself above representing the fine people of Indiana. He has a really bad habit of taking the easy way out and not getting embroiled in the sticky issues and being politically correct.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Tick, tick, tick. Can't wait for the very public airing of voter fraud !!

"Bang, Bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer Came Down Upon His Head"

tlkidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    New Haven
    It is going ot be an uphill battle for anyone challenging Lugar. The media will go out od their way to make him look good because they know he can be swayed to the liberal side easily on important issues.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    because we have to go down swinging, instead of bending over!

jake

I'm not much into that " grab ankles " thing either.

I'm also not pretty enough to go door to door and sell anything more than popcorn but that doesn't stop me from working up a list of major print media Letter's to the Editor contact email addresses state wide and utilizing the fifteen or so different email address carriers I've amassed over the years to start a concerted unrelenting onslaught.

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
    ― Margaret Mead

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Just the fact that Lugar is making "love me" commercials so early in the campaign season makes me hopeful that HE thinks Mourdock has a chance to unseat him. For the past several years his people refused all attempts to get him to come on Greg Garrison's radio show, yet now he has started appearing regularly. I don't think he's going to convince anyone that he's the right choice this year. That's not to say that he won't win the Republican Primary, but I think the sentiments expressed here and elsewhere by folks like me who are dissatisfied with him have finally gotten his attention.

Top Bottom