• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Looks like Florida Wins. As East TN will be out of the running, as Park will be closed, thank you Democrats. Looks like when I return to work on the 11th I can look forward to participating in in Free Labor for the time being.

Anyone else get to participate in this nonsense?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    They'll get paid eventually as soon as .gov starts back up again. They won't lose any money. As the OP said, it is "delayed compensation."
    don't care. Bank doesn't do "delayed payments", taxes don't stop getting collected. Food still needs purchased. Will the store take my "delayed compensation" for a weeks worth of groceries? No. If it's critical enough to need to be staffed, it's critical enough to have its own funding.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    don't care. Bank doesn't do "delayed payments", taxes don't stop getting collected. Food still needs purchased. Will the store take my "delayed compensation" for a weeks worth of groceries? No. If it's critical enough to need to be staffed, it's critical enough to have its own funding.
    Well yeah, if one is living paycheck to paycheck that would be an issue. I want to scream every time I hear Schumer say, "we need bipartisanship". Translation: "Republicans need to do what we say. We're not going to cut spending."

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Well yeah, if one is living paycheck to paycheck that would be an issue. I want to scream every time I hear Schumer say, "we need bipartisanship". Translation: "Republicans need to do what we say. We're not going to cut spending."
    Unfortunately there are some that are living beyond their means and may be hurt if this drags out.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    That is what Frost my Mug, Senators, Congressman are paid regardless. Look over here, while I vote myself a raise.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Its called a credit card.

Top Bottom