• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HCAman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Near Terre Haute, IN
    I am a sales rep for Maitland USA, a bow manufacturing company launching next month. If you are interested in checking them out, please check out the buzz on archerytalk... (CAUTION, Long thread with a few pics scattered throughout)

MaitlandUSA Prototype - ArcheryTalk Forum: Target & Bowhunting Chat

I am looking for shops in the area below that I may have overlooked, I have a list of 65 shops in this area, but I don't want to overlook anyone. If you know of a shop in your area, please list it here and I can check whether or not I have it as a listed shop to visit...

Thanks
    Bryan

BryanJudyArea.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Probably the largest Archery selection in the Indy area would be The Outdoorsman in Greenwood. I have to presume that you know about that one, though.

-J-

HCAman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Near Terre Haute, IN
    Probably the largest Archery selection in the Indy area would be The Outdoorsman in Greenwood. I have to presume that you know about that one, though.

-J-

Yes, I certainly do have it on the list. Thanks for the reply though. I was actually shocked to see how few shops there are in Indy and the surrounding area.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Well, other than Dick's Sporting Goods and Gander Mtn, it seems that most of the "gun shops" in the Indy area aren't geared towards hunting...

Seems difficult to find a hunting shop; especially when Dicks and Gander are so big.

There are dozens of smaller shops throughout the state, though. Somewhere here on INGO is a post that people can list shops/locations and such. I'm not good at finding thread links, though.

-J-

Top Bottom