• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    The Bloomington Speedway is giving a Henry Golden Boy rifle to the Sprint car feature winner for the May 23rd Josh Burton Memorial race. They would like the have some engraving done on the receiver. Are there any engravers in the area that could do this? Thanks in advance for any information you might have.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    The Bloomington Speedway is giving a Henry Golden Boy rifle to the Sprint car feature winner for the May 23rd Josh Burton Memorial race. They would like the have some engraving done on the receiver. Are there any engravers in the area that could do this? Thanks in advance for any information you might have.
    you should check out our advertisers, veritas is one im familiar with, spoke with him a bit during the 1500 nice guy and really nice work, you will have to ship to him though.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I called a couple and they said they "couldn't" do a firearm. Not really sure if they really couldn't or that was a polite way way of saying they would not engrave a firearm.
    If you know one that will, feel free to PM me their contact info.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    you should check out our advertisers, veritas is one im familiar with, spoke with him a bit during the 1500 nice guy and really nice work, you will have to ship to him though.

Veritas is who you should contact. He actually had engraved Henry Golden Boy Receivers at the show for sale. Top notch work from what I seen.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Check out Gold Casters on South Washington & 2nd. I looked into having them do the NFA required engraving for a pair of SBR'd lowers, and they were willing to do it. I went with INGO member SP3Worker (excellent work) though, because they use a laser to do it and it could not engrave to the required depth per the ATF's requirements.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Max's in Columbus did a 1911 for me. I had the kids birthdays laser engraved on the side. It is a swallow engraving. Would work good for etching a race and date for a trophy. Talk to David Carothers at the shop.

Max's also treated me well on my wife's replacement wedding ring. So go ahead and pickup something for the significant other while you are there.

Top Bottom