• ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When nobody is shooting back at them.
    Yep combat is a whole "nuther situation. I have shot with enough Vietnam Combat Vets that have done a couple tours and can still shoot targets with authority. By that time, they are funding their own way, shooting their own rifle and their own ammo. Still Hero's in my book.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Appreciate your work as a range officer. I know it takes a lot of hands to make it all work. Never had any problem with any of them. Were you there in maybe 2002 or 2003 when a stray bullet caught a metal handrail and ricocheted into a pit officer's face? They stitched him up and he returned long enough to show he was going to make it alright. Tough old bird.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

I checked out this barrel and am interested in buying it, I did a little research and the company is reputable and I don't see anything that could be wrong with the barrel. Anybody have any second opinions on its quality and/or experiences with barrels from this company?
    If they were the only place that sold ar15 barrels, and one of the barrels on any of my ar’s blew up, I’d have no problem, hesitation, or any qualms about selling my ar15, and buying literally any other rifle platform rather than give 1 penny of my business to Cheaper than “Dirtbags!”

100 bucks for a pmag (yes one!) and tons of other ways of screwing over gun owners during “panic times”

I’d rather pay more from literally any other company, cdnn sports, Anderson, palmetto state armory and tons of other places sell barrels let me say it in a way everyone can understand…”F*€k Cheaper than dirt!”

Top Bottom