• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    Ha! Hard to say... Fox doesn't report truth. MSNBC and CNN don't either. I'm still looking. Best website I can recommend is DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

It's a collection of news links from major articles but you still need to draw your own conclusions from them.

FOX doesn't report the truth? Fair and balanced? They report and you decide.

What is it exactly that FOX doesn't tell the truth about? A particular program? or just everything on FOX? :dunno:

I like the BLAZE also.

Last edited:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I have my home page on all browsers on all computers set to Google News.

You get news from around the world, a quick snapshot of what's going on, and easy linkage to multiple articles/sources on the same topic. I've looked for a long time, and I've found nothing better.

And when I feel like reading the not-news, I go to Fark.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I don't have cable or satellite TV and don't have an antennae hooked up either. We get all our viewing and news from the web via netflix, hulu, network sites, and a few other places. The computer is hooked to the monitor and the LCD so that either can be used or both can be used separately........Save a ton of money this way too. AND no commercials or unwanted content of any sort. Oh, and did you know you can listen to ANY radio station in the world over the internet? Police scanner from nearly anywhere too.....

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I read the Indy Star's website. Then Drudge Report. And Foxnews.com. And CNN.com. And Fark.com. FoxSports + SportsIllustrated websites, too.

No one site will fill the bill. They're all flawed; which is why multiple sources are needed.

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I hit the Drudge Report at least every couple of hours. if you want the latest news without a liberal slant, the Drudge Report is where you need to go.

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

Yup. Drudge is it. Period. There is WND.com as well but they tend to be a bit incendiary with their statements. My brother and I met Joseph Farrah, the founder who is a conservative Arab-American if memory recalls correctly, at a seminar in Indy. He's a real nice guy. Wnd also breaks news which sometimes then shows up on Drudge. The two sites support each other.

Wnd has been the recipient of many unjustified law suits are a result of their reporting, including one suit brought by ALGore's gang. Therefore, they sell and market a lot of stuff on their site, to help pay for the law suits. It's still a good conservative news source.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Fox News, especially when Krauthammer or Britt Hume are on. I get a kick out of people calling Fox News a conservative bastion. It has its share of liberals, but not saturated like other stations. And for the goofs who call it "faux news", well, I'm just glad I don't know any of them personally.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    There's no ONE source that will give you a clear picture, and it's futile to think you'll ever find one.

The best you'll be able to do is settle on a group of sources that when taken together, give you a more unbiased picture.

Top Bottom