• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Teachers Credit Union...Great place to bank :)

We switched over to TCU and love it. Their online banking is very convenient, and I love the fact that when you use your debit card as credit you get a small percentage back. I'm sure other places may do that as well, but let's just say the big bank that we used to deal with didn't give us anything but sure didn't mind charging us.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    IU Credit Union. They don't have very many Indy area branches, but the people are super nice and the online banking works well. My wife loves it. We switched to them from 5/3 (bunch of hosers they) and have never regretted it.

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Forum CU is great. Five years, no issues.

They even have some amazing smartphone apps (unusual for credit unions) for checking accounts and check deposit.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    IU Credit Union. They don't have very many Indy area branches, but the people are super nice and the online banking works well. My wife loves it. We switched to them from 5/3 (bunch of hosers they) and have never regretted it.

I'll second that for 5/3. I have absolutely NOTHING positive to say about them. When I moved to Indiana and had to turn the title of my car over to the state, 5/3 insisted I pay a $40 "convenience" fee for getting the title. Mind you, I was never late on a payment and actually paid ahead. However, when I called to discuss the fee the manager said that he could, at his discretion, waive the fee but wouldn't do it. I guess he would rather have customers who don't mind paying late fees.

As a result, he lost not only the car loan (I was so pissed I sold the car rather than fool with them), a potential mortgage loan, and a potential considerable investment portfolio. All over a lousy $40 which, to me, was about principle and not the money.

xjohndeerex

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Morgan County
    I second Purdue federal, I live on the west side of Indy but I went to Purdue. They are the only ones who would give me a credit card and a mortgage after trying with multiple banks after I graduated. Plus they have awesome online banking.

kbailey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Lafayette
    I second Purdue federal, I live on the west side of Indy but I went to Purdue. They are the only ones who would give me a credit card and a mortgage after trying with multiple banks after I graduated. Plus they have awesome online banking.

The Case IH guy and the John Deere guy agreeing on something ... well at least there is one John Deere guy who can be reasoned with :D

Top Bottom