• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    So? I'll be that person and say some of it is righteously earned.

If a guy is a dirtbag, he's a dirtbag based on his actions, not where he lives; how he votes or what he looks like. How in the world can someone righteously earn unfair judgment based on race and bigotry? If that's the case, it's not truly earned, is it?

It's being "that" person that hurts relationships.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Wow. Can't believe I'm reading some of this **** here. I made a post about someone riding around with an african american arm hanging out of the trunk, and a huge confederate flag on it, and the post was removed. I was really upset by it.
    Overheard the owner walking by some non-Caucasian folk saying there was plenty of room in their truck. Uber pissed then.

Kind of disgusted :(

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    If a guy is a dirtbag, he's a dirtbag based on his actions, not where he lives; how he votes or what he looks like. How in the world can someone righteously earn unfair judgment based on race and bigotry? If that's the case, it's not truly earned, is it?

It's being "that" person that hurts relationships.

Nailed it.

There are more than a few racial undertones on these forums, but I've never seen anything as overt as some of the posts in this thread.

If you don't agree with the body of regular posters, you have a difficult time expressing your opinion on INGO. It's been enough to keep me from posting mine most of the time. Usually I just post articles/videos, and add reps. Didn't expect it to be so direct, though. haha

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nailed it.

There are more than a few racial undertones on these forums, but I've never seen anything as overt as some of the posts in this thread.

If you don't agree with the body of regular posters, you have a difficult time expressing your opinion on INGO. It's been enough to keep me from posting mine most of the time. Usually I just post articles/videos, and add reps. Didn't expect it to be so direct, though. haha

This isn't the worst, but it's annoying sometimes. However, it's post like yours, and many other INGO members, that restores my faith in this place.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    i think i will stay out of this thread.........too many liberals and idealists here.....

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    i think i will stay out of this thread.........too many liberals and idealists here.....

Since when does common sense and decency make one a liberal or idealist?

:+1:

Thanks for explaining the obvious. Some of the folks don't read or comprehend English too well. :)

Okay, I guess someone came along to explain this thread, so what about all the others where you've done the same thing? I see nothing wrong with a shtick, but at least stand by it.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

Good idea :yesway: The "White Anglo Saxon Protestant Only" thread is that way

images

Last edited:
    Top Bottom