Look who is keeping her piece of the pie.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    10dv3mc.jpg

dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Nice An I am a republican

:noway:The bill was a fake. One of the biggest things that irritate me about politics is just how easy people our lured in to believing anything negative about the opposing party. And how quickly the same people will spread the lies thinking they are helping everyone when in fact they just demonstrate their inability or lack of motivation to go out and seek the truth.
    Make no mistake I am a hard core Republican!!! And will vote for my party next Tuesday.
    I hate stupid and sometimes I feel the need to say something. I wish they could cure this problem.
    Just one place you can read about this
    http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_michelle_obama_lobster.htm

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Pretty easy to spot with the two signatures being pixel by pixel exact.

That, and who would ever believe that 2 whole lobsters at the Waldorf-Astoria would only be $100.00.
    I guess I'll go now and look for that stupid cure and also look for the cure for foot in mouth.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    Funny thing is, this came from democrats.

This campaign flier issued by PUMA PAC (a political action committee formed by Democrats opposed to Barack Obama's candidacy) was based on an erroneous report in the New York Post published October 17, 2008.

The Post retracted the report several days later with the following statement:

THE source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation.

Last edited:

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    That, and who would ever believe that 2 whole lobsters at the Waldorf-Astoria would only be $100.00.
    I guess I'll go now and look for that stupid cure and also look for the cure for foot in mouth.

Considering steaks at Ruth Chris start in the $30 range, I'd believe anything about NYC prices at a 5 star (?) hotel.

Top Bottom