It's to build a friend for my other 10/22 Tactical

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Very nice.... I saw this stock set at Cheeks one time. Obviously you like them, but tell me about them.... whats the scoop? That may be what I need vs dropping the $$ for a GSG.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Very nice.... I saw this stock set at Cheeks one time. Obviously you like them, but tell me about them.... whats the scoop? That may be what I need vs dropping the $$ for a GSG.

Well I already have a Ruger 10/22 that came from the factory with the Tapco on it and it is a lot like shooting my AK47 without the 275.00 for a 1000 rounds.

10-22005.jpg

I have a 16 year old son and we like to shoot together and so far we have 2 identical guns, an AK 47 and a Glock 30 and since I really like my new 10/22 tactical I decided to buy this stock and turn my stock 10/22 carbine into a 10/22 tactical for him to shoot.

I plan to bring the boy and the 10/22s to FNS

I wish he had a better job so Dad would only have too buy one of evrything...LOL and don't get me started about his 13 year old sister that has taken an intrest and really liks my S&W 22A, well at least they dont really like my Mark II (walks away mumbling something about buying it for himself)

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    *Note to self: Take future children to gunstore, and buy what they like the least*

:)

Also lets you use the "but I need to find something for the kids" excuse too :D

Top Bottom