• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karodger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Northside Indy/Lafayette
    Was given this by my uncle the other day. Went out and shot it today. Trigger is like butter and sights adjustable too 100(?)!! Finish seems immaculate. Rifling also equally nice. Original wood grips.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He said it was a total POS and ammo was hard to find. Not to mention he just couldn't get used to carrying it. Lucky me I guess.

So now on to you all helpin me out! Anybody know where I can get a 50 round drum?? How about putting a shoulder stock on it? Also looking for some way to mount an EOTech?? I like carrying with a lanyard around the neck but looking for any carry suggestions from you all. Can't wait to get it chromed out with gold accents! We'll see tho. Still thinking about choppin it some for carry.

Now I have 2 Plastic guns!! :D

picture.php

I guess this all should have been in purple ;)

It is actually a plastic reproduction given to me by my uncle. My great uncle had it and also had an original. Unfortunately that didn't make it to me. Amazing similarities though. It looks just like sausagecake's(don't know if he's posted pics of his yet though). If only I could get a real one too! :tantrum:

Anybody have a real one that they could post pics of? It'd be really cool to see surviving pieces as well as learn more about this gun's great history! :)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I love broomhandles and if I had more money at a show over the summer I'd have pics of "mine" up. I talked the guy down to a pretty good price but he wouldn't come down the bit more that it would've take for me to drop the cash that day. It was one in 9mm parabellum. Would've been a nice addition to the Browning Hi-Power that grandpa had from WW2. Maybe next year.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    OP I have given one negative rep in all of my time on INGO ....you almost got one there for a second...talking about chopping and chrome lol.

Very glad it was a joke.....purple is your friend :) .

Top Bottom