• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    My buddy was standing outside of lucas oil by the lot were the players park and got painters autograph and was like dont worry man it's not ur fault the coaching staff sucks. I guess painter just kind of snickered and said no comment lol. He also said All the other players were driving like Audi's, mercedes and escalades all with rims and stuff, painter was driving like an 03-04 trailblazer lol

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    The Colts aren't much of a product to sell right now.
    It's to the point it's not entertaining at all.
    Painter doesn't have it. Deer in the headlights. Plan B time.
    Offense is offensive to watch.
    I don't see any changes in performance or game plans. Coaching is very suspect.
    Defense does show some heart along with the many holes. Angerer is a starter and earned it. IF Brackett comes back move him to outside linebacker or play a 3-4 D.
    Steelers and Ravens are a good show tonight.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The Colts aren't much of a product to sell right now.
    It's to the point it's not entertaining at all.
    Painter doesn't have it. Deer in the headlights. Plan B time.
    Offense is offensive to watch.
    I don't see any changes in performance or game plans. Coaching is very suspect.
    Defense does show some heart along with the many holes. Angerer is a starter and earned it. IF Brackett comes back move him to outside linebacker or play a 3-4 D.
    Steelers and Ravens are a good show tonight.

Maybe bring someone in to evaluate talent and start letting players and staff that jobs will be on the line. Crap in, crap out. Not bringing in solid players (even depth) at the positions they need means they're bringing in crap through FA and the draft. Wasting too much time and money on players that stay hurt or can't make the starting lineup. How long did it take to get rid of Bob Sanders? There are a ton of horrible business decisions taking place in Indy.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Maybe bring someone in to evaluate talent and start letting players and staff that jobs will be on the line. Crap in, crap out. Not bringing in solid players (even depth) at the positions they need means they're bringing in crap through FA and the draft. Wasting too much time and money on players that stay hurt or can't make the starting lineup. How long did it take to get rid of Bob Sanders? There are a ton of horrible business decisions taking place in Indy.
    I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not but when Polian brought in his son it seemed that player decisions spiraled downward. It's had me wondering. Any thoughts?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not but when Polian brought in his son it seemed that player decisions spiraled downward. It's had me wondering. Any thoughts?

Who knows who is really running the show right now. I don't know of too many people who thought the Colts would be as bad as they are without Manning. I expected about 6 wins at the begininng of the season knowing Manning would be out, at this point they'll be lucky to win 1-2 games. The Colts are bad on offense and defense. Caldwell will be very lucky to still be the coach of this team next season.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Anyway you break it down it's stil a business.
    Bottom line is profits and salaries. Proven by the lockout in preseason.
    The stands will empty if this keeps up.
    Is Luck the answer? IF so it would be a couple of years down the road and the O-line is going to have to be solid for anyone to have time for receivers to run routes and a QB to find them.
    IF I were Peyton I wouldn't take another snap until it's fixed. He's already banged up and IF I were him I'd go to a different team to finish out any years left on his career.
    I've never seen a better QB and been a football freak since 1959 the best I can remember watching on TV and going to Bears games as a kid with my dad and uncle.
    Yes, I'm a Colts fan but the reality is we're where we were when Mora and Peyton came in 12 years ago. I wish the best for Peyton Manning. He's earned anything he gets. We've been priviledged to have been able to watch this guy play the game.
    This team sucks as it is. I still hope they can fix it.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    The stands are already starting to get empty. When the ticket sales fall, it will really get interesting. Here's what it looked like yesterday with around 3 or 4 minutes left in the 4th.

336646_2156805235438_1105706415_31911779_832120453_o.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm sure a couple of players will trip over something at their homes and injure themselves. :D

That would be better than a couple of the defensive players of years gone by. Bye weeks were those times you spent with your family...beating your wife or getting stabbed by her. Far too many NFL players are complete morons.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I hate the colts, but why does this ****ty thread keep getting bumped?

I've got $50.00 that says the Colts will win a game before the TS posts a positive comment about anything (or everything I own for a positive sports related post). If I was that miserable of a person I'd have killed myself already.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I hate the colts, but why does this ****ty thread keep getting bumped?

I've got $50.00 that says the Colts will win a game before the TS posts a positive comment about anything (or everything I own for a positive sports related post). If I was that miserable of a person I'd have killed myself already.
    :popcorn::laugh:

Top Bottom