• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    What tattoo parlors have you all used?

Does anyone know of a 24 hour tattoo parlor in Indiana?

Ive gone to 2 different Artistic Skin Designs, they are nice. Went to a place called Eastside Tattoos, didnt get a good vibe there and left.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not sure where you are located, so I don't know what you consider local.

Here in Ft. Wayne I have had work done at a few different shops.

Modern Primitive (no longer around)
    Artisan Tattoo
    New Republic
    Pixel & Pigments
    Studio 13

I have yet to find a 24 hour shop in Indiana.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I go to the same guy every time. His name is Jon Haas. He used to work at Icon on the south side of Indy. Now he works at Carmel Ink. He is AMAZING with a needle in hand.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm not sure where you are located, so I don't know what you consider local.

Here in Ft. Wayne I have had work done at a few different shops.

Modern Primitive (no longer around)
    Artisan Tattoo
    New Republic
    Pixel & Pigments
    Studio 13

I have yet to find a 24 hour shop in Indiana.

Studio 13 is suppose to be really solid. I've been in contact with them...pretty decent price and they put out quality.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    IMG00002-20100705-0000.jpg

And one he did on my buddy.. not the finished project.
    IMG00002-20091119-1942.jpg

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    The "lady justice" tattoo you have to see in person. The pic is good, but the detail is so impressive, the camera on my phone doesn't do it justice.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Don't go somewhere because it is cheap! Go to an artist with good rep and be willing to pay for his skills. Otherwise, you can get a "bargain" and end up with a bargain tattoo for life. Save money up and get it done right.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Go see Lainy at Artisic in Avon. Tell he Frank with the hula girl sent you. I'm not where I can post pics but an later. She has done several of my friends too. She's very reasonable too

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    dave sloan has his shop in brownsburg called steel rod tattoo. he was in artistic skin in avon i believe. he is the best i have seen in the indy area. he has a couple pretty good guys workin in his shop now. but for the best i would see dave. thats where i have been goin.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Don't go somewhere because it is cheap! Go to an artist with good rep and be willing to pay for his skills. Otherwise, you can get a "bargain" and end up with a bargain tattoo for life. Save money up and get it done right.

Yep, but you can find quality artists with reasonable prices. Some average artists think that they're really good and their work demands similar rates as the Bob Tyrell, Tom Renshaw, and Paul Booth's of the world. I've seen so much pure garbage that people paid way, way too much for that it has made me sort of bury some ideas until I can afford to travel for multiple sittings.

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    for the last 40 yrs i've been collecting tattoos...my advice would be to travel around..theres some awsome artists in chicago....michigan...northwest indiana...its always worth the time and gas when ya get that perfect tat...never go to a shop that has young kids sitting around just hanging out...always means thier selling stuff other then ink...check for auto clave and other cleaning equipment...and if you have a gut feeling....go with it...you feel uneasy...leave..my latest tats have been from Tom Renshaw...check out his site..the best in the world at black and grey..good luck

Top Bottom