• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    The wife and kids were just at the mall, and heard what sounded like a gunshot. Crowd panic ensued and everyone took off running, stores closed their overhead gates. No one knew what happened but many folks left. Just got a call from a friend who owns a shop there, she said a civilian accidentally fired his CCW. That's all I know.

Aside: My wife was at a kiosk when they heard the sound. Bro working at the kiosk said, "I'm ex-military. That was not a gunshot." :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    With some people, ya have to ask the question,
    "What the heck were you thinkin'?"
    But the answer is found in the question itself...
    When someone assumes that someone else is actually 'thinkin'!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He was coonfingering...

"Greenwood Assistant Chief of Police Matthew Fillenwarth told 13News that a man was handling a gun in front of Pac Sun, one of the stores inside the mall, and it accidentally went off."

If we were on our game as we should be, someone from our local pro-2A organizations should be contacting the news reporter on this.

It does us no favors to report a negligent discharge as an accident. We all look like that niave person who endangered many, along with themselves.

Needless to say, reaching out to the shooter could be a novel idea also?

Or maybe we'll just keep asking for the shooter's INGO user name?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Needless to say, reaching out to the shooter could be a novel idea also?
    Perhaps, but I'd have to question the mental acuity of anyone that would openly take his gun out and handle it in a Simon mall (GFZ, although the signs carry no force of law). Not sure if he'd be intelligent enough to understand anything someone would try to say to him.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If only there were some sort of device to contain a firearm that blocked access to the trigger. If designed properly, it could also hold the gun in a predictable position for easy and repeatable gripping to remove it from said holding device. A sheath of some sort, but for guns instead of knives.

You think someone would have invented one by now. Seems like a real market opportunity...

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    If only there were some sort of device to contain a firearm that blocked access to the trigger. If designed properly, it could also hold the gun in a predictable position for easy and repeatable gripping to remove it from said holding device. A sheath of some sort, but for guns instead of knives.

You think someone would have invented one by now. Seems like a real market opportunity...
    yeah a gun holder. but “holder” sounds too generic. make it sound cooler, trendier... like a gun “holdster”

“hey bro, do you carry your gun in your pocket?”
    “as if! no way dude, i carry it in my holdster.”

Top Bottom