Please reply by conversation.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    SOLD to Butch627

Let's just get this out of the way - I've got a sickness. I've had so many different guns in my search for "the one" over the past few months my wife is, shall we say, at the "rolling eyes" stage.

Anyhoo, the XD9 Subcompact Bi-Tone in question was purchased just last Saturday, 6/29/13, from MGE in Mishawaka. It's had less than 200 rounds fired through it, all flawless, and, quite frankly, it's a joy to shoot. Super compact for carry, higher capacity than other subs, and I think it just looks cool. Comfortable, good looking, and with a second mag that makes it into the same grip and capacity as a full-size XD, you'd think I'd finally found the oh-so-elusive ONE.

Great gun, built, IMHO, better than a Glock, with a trigger that I love. Shot some of my best groups ever with this little beast.

Just a bit too large for me, though. (I'm 5'3", give me a break!) For my preferred carry methods, just too much for me to deal with.

So....Cash price $450, or trade for a LNIB Gen 4 Glock 26.

FTF only, show IN DL and LTCH.

Located in Argos (Marshall Co). What with my kids' baseball and softball games, and work schedule, lots of travel to put something together just isn't going to work. So, will need to meet within a 50 mile radius or so of Argos.

Please PM with any questions - I'll respond ASAP!

Thanks, INGO!

And now, the pics!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom