• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    "Range Visit with 30 Minutes of Range Time, Gun Rental, Box of Ammo, and Eye and Ear Protection ($15) or Ten 30-Minute Range Passes"

Price is $15 bucks.

The Best Daily Deals in Indianapolis - Citywide - Indy Trading Post - Range Visit with Gun Rental, Box of Ammo, and More

Fine Print:

• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 10, 2012 Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts • Limit one per person, per visit • Option B (ten visits) does not include gun or protection • Must be 21 years old to rent a gun • Customers must fill out participation waiver form • All services must be used by same customer; cannot be shared • May be used over multiple visits •

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    That is how i read it. Although current they are $6 bucks for 1 30 minutes session. So even if you only went 3 times you are still saving money.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hah, just found this while wanting to post my link so I get it free. Sorry Mad Macs. This will encourage me to keep guns/ammo in my car now for a quick stop in :)

Also, 775 of them purchased so far.

To compare:

Cool River Pizza $10: 866 purchased
    Manicure $15: 70 purchased
    Pilates $35: 50 purchased

Guns and pizza beat girlie stuff all day long. Even with online impulse buying

Last edited:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    That is how i read it. Although current they are $6 bucks for 1 30 minutes session. So even if you only went 3 times you are still saving money.

$6 was the introductory price. Price now is $8 per half hour so the range pass deal is an extremely good deal. Range passes now are priced at $60, which is still a good deal. Lowest range prices in the Indy area, probably the whole state and beyond!

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    No, it's not just pistols!
    You can shoot any hangun caliber ( including long guns) up to .45 ( except .44 mag) including .410.
    No hollow points allowed, though. That's a little annoying because you can't function-check your SD rounds, but they said it destroys their backstop so I don't have a problem respecting their rules.

The range is a bit short, and the ventilation could use improvement, but it's the cheapest around by far - even without the livingsocial deal - and a good place to do some fun blasting or break-in.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Taken from Living Social's site "$15, and you'll get a single-visit package that includes 30 minutes of shooting range time, one 9mm or 380mm gun rental, a box of ammo, and eye and ear protection"

My question is how much recoil does the 380mm have? I'm not sure I'll be able to shoulder it for the entire half hour.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Taken from Living Social's site "$15, and you'll get a single-visit package that includes 30 minutes of shooting range time, one 9mm or 380mm gun rental, a box of ammo, and eye and ear protection"

My question is how much recoil does the 380mm have? I'm not sure I'll be able to shoulder it for the entire half hour.

No problem, the 380mm is mounted on one of the tanks on the back range!:D

drifter197

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    s/w indy
    there today very clean place

first time there was today with my youngest son(first time shooter). store and range very,very,very clean . people ok. i needed a little more help than i feel i got. one of the guys showed me some hornady rounds but did not act as if he wished to sell them. just put box back and went his way. i will go back soon maybe to early in a.m. they had just opened.

Top Bottom